Gauges: 10-10-14-14-23w-10-30w-13-38w-17-47w-26w. Cleartone 12-String Acoustic Guitar Strings feature the finest phosphor bronze available for the warmest and brightest resonance on acoustic guitars. A unique treatment called EMP coats the entire string with an ultrathin protective film. It's the thinnest coating ever applied to guitar strings (less than one micron!) and will withstand more abuse from hard strumming than coatings 1000 times thicker! EMP ensures longer string life by protecting strings from corrosion due to skin acidity, salt, and moisture without compromising feel and sound. Super-high tension winding over a hex-core is used to maintain tuning consistency throughout performance duration.
Package Contains 2 Packs of Cleartone Strings!
- Light String Gauge: .010/.010, .014/.014, .023w/.010, .030w/.013, .038w/.017, .047w/.026w
- Cleartone Acoustic Strings may have a coating of only one micron, but it's more durable than coatings thousands of times its thickness.
- It won't flake off with hard playing, nor will it feel slick or slippery to your touch. Super-high tension winding over a hex-core is used to maintain tuning consistency throughout your performance.
- EMP Treatment is then applied to all the strings (including plain strings) to ensure longest tonal life without compromises.
- Package Contains 2 Packs of Cleartone Strings!